To receive your free £5 voucher for the above, please leave a review on Google+ then text your name, address, the map listing to which your review relates to and the voucher you would prefer to 07904 503649.
If you need any help doing this, please follow the instructions below……
We have had lots of requests recently asking for information about our brand new Google Plus page. We greatly value all of the feedback that we receive from both our former and current learner drivers and as such we thought that now would be a great time to add an easy step by step guide detailing how to add a review.
Firstly, it is crucial that you are signed in with your Google+ account if you wish to write a review. If you need to create a new account, simply click here, click on the ‘Create An Account’ option in the top right hand corner of the screen and then fill in the details as requested.
Once you’re signed in to your Google + account, just follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Surrey Driving Force Google + page by clicking here.
- Click on the Write a review button next to the cover photo.
- Rate different aspects of the us using the 1 to 5 star scale, and write any information that you think will be helpful in the text box.
- When you have finished, click Publish. Any reviews that you write will be public and attributed to your Google+ name.
You can also share any review that you have written within your Google + circles. To do this, simply:
- Visit our Google + page again.
- Click on the share button at the bottom of the review.
- A share box will appear that allows you to add comments and choose circles or people to share with. Click +Add more people then select a circle or type the name of individual people you’d like to share your post with. If you’d like to remove a circle or person, click the X next to their name.
- When you’re ready to post, click Share.
It’s all as simple as that!
If you would like any more information regarding any aspect of Surrey Driving Force, give us a call on Tel. No. 0845 190 2012 and we’ll be happy to answer any of your questions.