Financial analysts are the UK’s worst drivers, according to an insurance provider.
They are the profession most likely to be involved in an accident, data from 1st Central’s annual report shows.
Doctors were ranked the second worst, followed by financial advisers, dentists and pharmacists.
Painters were found to be the best drivers, ahead of builders, professional drivers and mature students.
1st Central produced the ranking by analysing the frequency of claims from 2.6 million people driving privately-owned vehicles in the UK.
Motorists’ professions are one of the risk factors used by insurers to set premiums.
Andy James, chief executive of 1st Central, said: “Whether you’re a painter or a financial analyst, it’s important to have the right protection in place so that you can drive safely on the road.”
– Here are the top five worst drivers, according to 1st Central:
- Financial analyst
- Financial adviser
– And here are the top five best drivers:
- Professional driver
- Mature student
For more on this story, please click here.
Getting On ‘The Right Road’
Whatever your level of driving experience Surrey Driving Force can offer driving lessons in Surrey to suit you. From driving tests to refresher courses, our friendly and experienced instructors will help you to achieve your goal quickly and affordably.
- Competitive rates
- Friendly, patient and fully qualified Driving Instructors
- Test success in as few lessons as possible
- Convenient pick-ups from home, work or school
- New, air-conditioned, dual control cars
- Reduced driving lesson prices when you block book
- Driving lessons seven days a week
As Well As Surrey Driving Lessons We Offer:
- Intensive Courses
- Mock Practical Tests
- Pass Plus
- Motorway Driving Training
- Refresher Training
- Taxi Driver Training
- Advanced Driver Training
- ADI Training – ADI Part 1, ADI Part 2, ADI Part 3
Theory Test Pro – FREE!
Surrey Driving Force students have full access to premium content via Theory Test Pro whilst learning with us. This is a great resource and really helps our students pass their theory test first time. It’s also available as a free app to download on iPhone or Android, where again you can access the premium content.