A recent investigation by Rapid Car Check revealed the BMW X5 as the most clocked car in the UK, with 11.71 per cent of models displaying an incorrect mileage.
Clocking is a technique used by private sellers to reduce a car’s mileage so it’s more attractive on the market.
It is also used by previous owners to avoid going over mileage restrictions set out when buying a motor on a finance deal.
The Vauxhall Vectra was another vehicle to have a tampered odometer, with 11.57 per cent of the motors being wound back.
For more on this, please click here for the full story in the Sun.
Getting On ‘The Right Road’
Whatever your level of driving experience Surrey Driving Force can offer driving lessons in Surrey to suit you. From driving tests to refresher courses, our friendly and experienced instructors will help you to achieve your goal quickly and affordably.
- Competitive rates
- Friendly, patient and fully qualified Driving Instructors
- Test success in as few lessons as possible
- Convenient pick-ups from home, work or school
- New, air-conditioned, dual control cars
- Reduced driving lesson prices when you block book
- Driving lessons seven days a week
As Well As Surrey Driving Lessons We Offer:
- Intensive Courses
- Mock Practical Tests
- Pass Plus
- Motorway Driving Training
- Refresher Training
- Taxi Driver Training
- Advanced Driver Training
- ADI Training – ADI Part 1, ADI Part 2, ADI Part 3
Theory Test Pro – FREE!
Surrey Driving Force students have full access to premium content via Theory Test Pro whilst learning with us. This is a great resource and really helps our students pass their theory test first time. It’s also available as a free app to download on iPhone or Android, where again you can access the premium content.