The fee depends on if you want to:
- get your first full or provisional GB licence
- get a replacement if yours has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed
- change your name, address or photo
- renew a driving licence
- add, renew or remove an entitlement
- exchange a driving licence, for example, exchange a paper licence for a photocard
- get your licence back after it’s been taken away, for example, if you’ve been disqualified
For applications by post, cheques and postal orders are payable to DVLA. The address depends on what you’re applying for.
Damaged or altered cheques will not be accepted.
For the full list of associated fees, please click here.
Getting On ‘The Right Road’
Whatever your level of driving experience Surrey Driving Force can offer driving lessons in Surrey to suit you. From driving tests to refresher courses, our friendly and experienced instructors will help you to achieve your goal quickly and affordably.
- Competitive rates
- Friendly, patient and fully qualified Driving Instructors
- Test success in as few lessons as possible
- Convenient pick-ups from home, work or school
- New, air-conditioned, dual control cars
- Reduced driving lesson prices when you block book
- Driving lessons seven days a week
As Well As Surrey Driving Lessons We Offer:
- Intensive Courses
- Mock Practical Tests
- Pass Plus
- Motorway Driving Training
- Refresher Training
- Taxi Driver Training
- Advanced Driver Training
- ADI Training – ADI Part 1, ADI Part 2, ADI Part 3
Theory Test Pro – FREE!
Surrey Driving Force students have full access to premium content via Theory Test Pro whilst learning with us. This is a great resource and really helps our students pass their theory test first time. It’s also available as a free app to download on iPhone or Android, where again you can access the premium content.