Welcome to Surrey Driving Force. We are committed to providing our learner drivers with the highest standards of teaching to ensure that they are given the best possible chance to pass their driving test at the very firs time of asking.
We understand that learning to drive can be a daunting and expensive thing to do. It can also take a lot of time and energy, but it is very important to remember that there are very few better feelings than passing your test and gaining the freedom that comes from being about to drive for yourself.
Great Team of Instructors
Our high quality driving lessons and intensive driving courses are available at very competitive prices. We have the motivation, dedication, knowledge and skills to get you through your driving test first time.
Our driving instructors have already helped hundreds of new pupils to pass their driving test. Years of experience have helped us to determine the best way to teach our pupils everything they need to learn to pass their test first time – in the shortest amount of time possible.
Once you have passed your test, we strongly encourage our pupils to come back and complete their driving tuition with us by undertaking the Pass Plus course with us.
The Pass Plus is a course which has been created for newly qualified drivers. The course builds upon the skills which are established throughout the standard driving lessons and helps to build upon these by teaching how to anticipate, plan for and deal with all kinds of hazards. The course will help you to become more confident on the roads.
The Pass Plus is made up of six practical modules which are not covered during standard driving tuition.
- Town Driving: This module focuses on driving about busy in town areas
- All Weather Driving: You’ll focus on correct speed, safe stopping distances, plus seeing and being seen.
- Out of Town Driving: This module taken on country roads, will look at the main differences between town driving and country driving.
- Night Driving: This module covers the essential aspects of driving in the dark and also at dawn and dusk.
- Driving on Dual Carriageways – Dual carriageways are high speed, multi-lane roads where the two carriageways are separated by a central reservation.
- Driving on Motorways
If you would like to receive any further information regarding the full range of driving tuition available from Surrey Driving Force, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by either calling 0845 190 2012, texting LESSONS to 81066 or emailing email@example.com