You need to tell DVLA about some medical conditions as they can affect your driving.
Use the A to Z to check if you need to report your condition and find the relevant form or questionnaire.
You can be fined up to £1,000 if you do not tell DVLA about a medical condition that affects your driving. You may be prosecuted if you’re involved in an accident as a result.
You must give up your licence if either:
- your doctor tells you to stop driving for 3 months or more
- you do not meet the required standards for driving because of your medical condition
To view the full list of conditions, please click here.
Getting On ‘The Right Road’
Whatever your level of driving experience Surrey Driving Force can offer driving lessons in Surrey to suit you. From driving tests to refresher courses, our friendly and experienced instructors will help you to achieve your goal quickly and affordably.
- Competitive rates
- Friendly, patient and fully qualified Driving Instructors
- Test success in as few lessons as possible
- Convenient pick-ups from home, work or school
- New, air-conditioned, dual control cars
- Reduced driving lesson prices when you block book
- Driving lessons seven days a week
As Well As Surrey Driving Lessons We Offer:
- Intensive Courses
- Mock Practical Tests
- Pass Plus
- Motorway Driving Training
- Refresher Training
- Taxi Driver Training
- Advanced Driver Training
- ADI Training – ADI Part 1, ADI Part 2, ADI Part 3
Theory Test Pro – FREE!
Surrey Driving Force students have full access to premium content via Theory Test Pro whilst learning with us. This is a great resource and really helps our students pass their theory test first time. It’s also available as a free app to download on iPhone or Android, where again you can access the premium content.