The driving manoeuvres motorists hate the most revealed: Why Britons struggle with parking – and even roundabouts
- A survey of 2,000 UK motorists identified what they found most difficult to do
- Topping the charts was parallel parking, with almost half flunking attempts
- Parking was a key theme of the findings, with motorists admitting they struggle
- Most of the top 10 hardest manoeuvres are – or have previously been – requirements of passing a driving test
Motorists have had their say about what is the most difficult driving manoeuvre they face on the road.
Unsurprisingly it’s one that fills the most confident of learners with dread, and even concerns some of the most experienced licence holders.
It is, of course, the parallel park – and some drivers admit they’re willing to burn extra fuel just to avoid having to attempt to slot their car between two other vehicles.
But a top ten list of things drivers hate to do has also revealed some surprising results, with some even claiming that they find navigating a roundabout hard.
Getting On ‘The Right Road’
Whatever your level of driving experience Surrey Driving Force can offer driving lessons in Surrey to suit you. From driving tests to refresher courses, our friendly and experienced instructors will help you to achieve your goal quickly and affordably.
- Competitive rates
- Friendly, patient and fully qualified Driving Instructors
- Test success in as few lessons as possible
- Convenient pick-ups from home, work or school
- New, air-conditioned, dual control cars
- Reduced driving lesson prices when you block book
- Driving lessons seven days a week
As Well As Surrey Driving Lessons We Offer:
- Intensive Courses
- Mock Practical Tests
- Pass Plus
- Motorway Driving Training
- Refresher Training
- Taxi Driver Training
- Advanced Driver Training
- ADI Training – ADI Part 1, ADI Part 2, ADI Part 3
Theory Test Pro – FREE!
Surrey Driving Force students have full access to premium content via Theory Test Pro whilst learning with us. This is a great resource and really helps our students pass their theory test first time. It’s also available as a free app to download on iPhone or Android, where again you can access the premium content.