The common driving offence that infuriates fellow motorists is now subject to a strict crackdown – as one state QUADRUPLES the size of the fine
- The QLD Government is increasing the fine for intersection blocking by 400%
- Aim is to deter drivers from holding up traffic by parking where they shouldn’t
- ‘It’s not just selfish, it’s unsafe,’ said QLD Transport Minister Mark Bailey
One Aussie state is increasing the fine for a traffic offence authorities are sick of drivers making.
The Queensland Government is quadrupling the amount drivers have to fork out for stopping where they shouldn’t.
Police are cracking down on drivers who stop in the middle of intersections particularly during rush hour, much to the frustration of other road users.
Is this something you would like to see introduced in the UK?
For more on this story, please click here.
Getting On ‘The Right Road’
Whatever your level of driving experience Surrey Driving Force can offer driving lessons in Surrey to suit you. From driving tests to refresher courses, our friendly and experienced instructors will help you to achieve your goal quickly and affordably.
- Competitive rates
- Friendly, patient and fully qualified Driving Instructors
- Test success in as few lessons as possible
- Convenient pick-ups from home, work or school
- New, air-conditioned, dual control cars
- Reduced driving lesson prices when you block book
- Driving lessons seven days a week
As Well As Surrey Driving Lessons We Offer:
- Intensive Courses
- Mock Practical Tests
- Pass Plus
- Motorway Driving Training
- Refresher Training
- Taxi Driver Training
- Advanced Driver Training
- ADI Training – ADI Part 1, ADI Part 2, ADI Part 3
Theory Test Pro – FREE!
Surrey Driving Force students have full access to premium content via Theory Test Pro whilst learning with us. This is a great resource and really helps our students pass their theory test first time. It’s also available as a free app to download on iPhone or Android, where again you can access the premium content.